This is GPS Speedsurfing 2.0!
"The watch is waterproof, easy readable on the water, shows max and avg speed of the run and speed genius shows 5x max speed and 5x 10s runs.This should have been on the market many years ago, and finally it is there! - Patrick Depoorter"
The GW-60 is conquering the GPS Speedsurfing world... every day we see more and more riders enjoying the GW-60. We are please to announce that starting today all GW-60 will be equipped with the latest firmware from Locosys. This new version unlocks a nice set of features for speedsurfing. Included are several new result screens, including @500, 100m, 250m , 500m and many more !
The latest firmware can be found here. Locosys has justed released a new Firmware version for the GW-60, as mentioned before this firmware will upgrade your GW-60 to a fully featured GPS device for speedsurfing. Included are several new result screens, including @500, 100m, 250m , 500m and many more !
The GW-60 is a highly-refined and wearable GPS for water sports, it is the natural heir to the LOCOSYS’ Surfing GPS series (GT-11, GT-31 and GW-52).It can be defined like a multi-sports activity watch, but the abaility to record data in DOPPLER format makes it unique in the world. This is the crucial factor that differentiate the use of this GPS for www.gps-speedsurfing.com and that’s: “verifiability” . This all results in a very high level of measurement of GPS data and a world wide competition of windsurfers & kiters, the technique that's used is based on "Doppler".
This makes the GW-60 the perfect GPS device for high-speeds sports like speedsurfing, kite-surfing, ice-sailing, motor & car-racing, karting and many many more ! Besides that you can use it like a normal sportwatch as well and track your running, biking and other sports-activities.
Full warranty of 12 months applies for this product. After 12 and 24 months the device has limited warranty (manufacturing failures) and is depending on recognition by the manufacturer Locosys. If warranty claims are not recognized by Locosys, gps-speedsurfing will not replace the device.
Delivery from stock !!!
The expertise & knowledge at GPS-Speedsurfing.com makes us worldwide the most experienced distributor of the GW-60. We invest heavily in development and support of the GW-60. Therefore we are able to give you the best product & customer-support in the market worldwide !!!
Check out our special information page at gps-speedsurfing.com, here you find the latest information about software, mac-OSX support and others -> GW-60
- Warranty 1 year
- Top 10 speed smart record
- Intelligent session speed report
- 10-seconds average speed display
- 5 x 10-seconds average over 5 runs display (Beta firmware)
- @500 - Alpha 500 speed display (Beta Firmware)
- Fastest 100m, 250m & 500m speed display (Beta Firmware)
- Multi-functional push button operation (improved compared to GW-52)
- High sensitivity GPS performance
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Time mode (Alarm, Timer, Stopwatch)
- Google Earth KML/GPX format support
- Built in flash memory to store 1,000,000 GPS logged points
- GW-60 is able to support USB mass storage class both Windows and MAC for easy data transfer (improved compared to GW-52)
- Size 49(Φ) * 14.5 (H) mm
- Weight 57 g
Display LCM 128X128 FSTN Black/White
MCU STM32 Cortex®-M3
GPS LOCOSYS GPS
Battery type Rechargeable lithium-ion battery 250 mAh
- Battery-Life 7 - 8 hours per session when full doppler GPS logging is switched on , without logging two - three weeks
- Waterproof 50 m/ 5 ATM (improved compared to GW-52)
- M e m o r y Flash memory for 1,000,000 GPS points (improved compared to GW-52)
Connection USB charging clip
- Clock Auto Sync with GPS Time
- Alarm Buzzer and Vibration
- Speed Data logging rate: 1Hz, 5Hz, or "smart" rate (improved compared to GT-31)
Log record includes: UTC time, position, altitude, Doppler Speed over ground, Doppler vertical speed, satellites used, Standard Deviation of Speed (SDOS) Speed sample resolution: 1 cm/s
SDOS resolution: 1 cm/s
Measured speed range 0-1000 km/h
Typical accuracy of 10s average speed measurement:
~3 cm/s, 99.7% certainty
Accuracy of specific measurement can be determined from SDOS of speed samples used to compute average speed.
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS PLEASE SELECT "PAY-PAL" FOR INTERNATIONAL PAYMENTS !